Mo, Ozzy, Marshall, and Malcom taking naps and having fun!

Monday, July 7, 2008

Early labor . . .

Yep, I've been having early labor pains. They are not Braxton-Hicks contractions . . . because they hurt. They are not REAL labor, because they're crazy irregular. I'll have them 5 minutes apart and Ozzy will get all excited, and then they'll go to an hour apart, 20 minutes, 45 minutes, 15 minutes . . . crazy stuff. He was so excited that the baby is getting ready to come that he had a hard time going to sleep. Hopefully he still has a good day at work! So, that's the update. Thought ya'll might want to know. I'm going to go run errands now and try not to go into real labor. That would make it tricky to drive my car. And make Ozzy drive home in an unsafe manner. I don't think he can drive as fast as he wants in his car, he'd need the patrol car for that. :)

1 comment:

Michelle & Trevor said...

Oooh YEAH! Trevor and I are waiting for the call!! Good luck!

Orcas

Orcas
My hubby loves 'em . . . .

my visual dna