Mo, Ozzy, Marshall, and Malcom taking naps and having fun!

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

For Your Listening Pleasure . . .

You may have noticed Ozzy and I have put some pretty fun hours in selecting a playlist for our blog. Today I set it up so it will start at some random spot on our list so you won't hear the same song every time you visit us.

You are probably thinking that this is the most schizophrenic list of tunes you've ever seen, but remember, Ozzy and I worked together to put this together. We both like country, the crazy rock is from him, and the folk music, dance tunes, and classical stuff come from me.

James Taylor popped on when I surfed over here. The song was Copperline. It reminded me of when I was new down here and was invited to go country dancing with some girls in my singles ward. Ozzy was there to teach us all what the heck we were supposed to do. One of the first times I went, they played this song. I was singing along and he noticed. He asked if I knew the song. I guess nobody really knows it that well there. When I said that I love James Taylor, he offered to dance with me. I remember feeling super safe with him. I also remember thinking how I'd fix him up with Mandy Lou . . .

So, each of the songs has background. If you're curious why one is on the list, let us know. We'll explain.

No baby yet. More labor pains. We discovered that tickling gives me contractions. So does Ozzy being a goof and falling off our bed. I had very regular, almost hospital-worthy contractions when I had a nightmare. Well, guess I'm just going to be in labor a while.

No comments:

Orcas

Orcas
My hubby loves 'em . . . .

my visual dna