Mo, Ozzy, Marshall, and Malcom taking naps and having fun!

Monday, July 14, 2008

No baby yet

We didn't get our storm on Sunday, so I'm still pregnant. Instead of a storm, they took me for a walk and put me in the pool. Today I'm still having early labor pains, but they last all day now and I don't get a 6 or 8 hour break. They're far apart, though. The storm is supposed to come in tomorrow night, so Ozzy hopes that'll cause me to start labor.
My mom scared Ozzy today. She called his phone on accident while he was at work. She never calls his phone, so he was afraid I went to the hospital by myself.
Ozzy is still arresting people like crazy at work. He still loves his job. This is good. He's excited to take time off to spend with the baby and I, though.
That's about all that's new, except I've become a coupon clipper for diapers, wipes, bum cream, bottles, and all things baby. This reminds us of Ozzy's grandma. :)

2 comments:

Michelle & Trevor said...

Haha, oh man, if I had known that I was going to meet most of my future in-laws that night, I would have worn shoes with better traction.

Unknown said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

not all polynesians are created equal--he's thinking of tongans :)

the only time andy wears a "skirt" is when he wraps a towel around him after his shower LOL

by the way--you need any help with coupons? i'm no pro, but i'm pretty darn good :) (and i'll remember you when i come across another sample)

Orcas

Orcas
My hubby loves 'em . . . .

my visual dna