Mo, Ozzy, Marshall, and Malcom taking naps and having fun!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Still preggo . . . .

I have the most amazing cervix. Still 2 and 50%.
The doctor says he doesn't know when the baby will decide to come out. It could be any day, or I could end up overdue. We're supposed to get a storm Sunday. Ozzy hopes that makes the baby decide to come out. Everyone pretty much wants him to hurry up and come out and play. I figure I haven't had enough discomfort yet, so he's going to stay in a little while longer. I am getting bored of being a big fat lady. Oh well. Nothing to do but wait, right?

Hey, but look what my Ozzy put on to cheer me up!

Ok, its really for the Scottish Festival we're going to Saturday. Maybe going somewhere a little far from our house will convince the baby to inconvenience us and decide to come so Ozzy can drive like a crazy man in a skirt . . . . KILT (sorry Kevin!)

2 comments:

Michelle & Trevor said...

I had a friend who wore a kilt to prom. I'm so jealous of you guys! I wish we could come with you to the Scottish Festival! I haven't been to one since I was 13... I stopped going when the drunk men doing the Caber Toss started hitting on me.

I hope the baby comes soon!! You are going to be the best mom!

Unknown said...

andy says he think he'd like ozzy IRL :)

Orcas

Orcas
My hubby loves 'em . . . .

my visual dna