Mo, Ozzy, Marshall, and Malcom taking naps and having fun!

Monday, July 21, 2008

No baby yet . . .

DUMB STUPID HEAD NURSES AT THE HOSPITAL!
I wasn't dilating fast enough and they kept sending me home. In labor. Even when I told them my doctor was going to break my water. So we went Friday and we talked to our doctor who felt really bad. He wanted to break my water and deliver the baby that day, before he went on vacation, but the hospital was too full. There was a lot of sad things that needed taking care of, like stillborn babies and babies with neurological problems. So we went home with strong contractions 1 1/2 min apart and got my mom from the airport. The baby knows about weekends, I guess, because I wasn't very uncomfortable Saturday or Sunday. The contractions have started to build again today. If the hospital won't keep me by Wednesday, I have an appointment with a baby doctor and hopefully he will send me in to have the baby. I'm getting pretty impatient. If you think I'm impatient, you should see my mom. If you think she's impatient, you should see Ozzy!

4 comments:

Michelle & Trevor said...

I'm so sorry Hon! That has to be awful! Maybe you should be an extra cranky laboring woman to get back at the nurses... except that might not go so well for you.

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! i am soooo excited for you!!!!!!! can you tell?

oh yeah . . . i'm PRAYING that they don't give you pitocin. it's WAY too intense! doesn't sound like you need it, though--contractions a minute and a half apart! do they hurt a lot? mine didn't start hurting until toward the end. they just felt like really cool sit-ups :) (have i told you that already? sorry!)

i am SO excited for you! tell your mom i said hello and give her a hug from me!

Unknown said...

YEAH!!! YOU GUYS ARE PARENTS NOW!!!!!!! Thanks for making me an Auntie!!!! : )

Unknown said...

you haven't updated since monday, and it's almost thursday! does that mean you have a baby in your arms?!

Orcas

Orcas
My hubby loves 'em . . . .

my visual dna